Terms and Conditions1. Our phone reception hours are 7.00 am to 7.00 pm every day.
2. Our boats will not normally operate earlier than 6.00 am or later than 9.00 pm.
3. The boats are stable and cope very well in wet weather. We may however, decide not to cruise in very windy conditions.
4. For Group Discounts minimum numbers apply.
5. Where a boat is operating to an advertised schedule, Caloundra Cruise is not obliged to wait for passengers beyond the advertised departure time. Acceptance of any such request to wait will be at the discretion of the management.
6. To have a function on one of our boats we suggest no more than 45 people on board. To “short transfer” guests we can carry 100 or more using both boats but some seats will be open to the weather.
7. We can embark and disembark passengers from a jetty of your choice. There is, however, a surcharge for the boats to travel empty. Maloja Jetty surcharge $75.
8. We are unable to cruise for 18th birthday or bucks parties, although there may be exceptions.
9. In some circumstances credit card details will be required towards a Bond
10. A “Designated Adult” responsible for guests should make themselves known to the Skipper.
11. In the event that passengers behave in an unsafe manner, the Skipper will advise the “Designated Adult” to control the situation and in the event that this does not occur, the charter will terminate immediately and the Police may be informed. Refunds in these circumstances will not be available.
12. Sensible and safe enjoyment of alcohol should be the aim, and is the responsibility of the host of any function held onboard. The skipper has overall responsibility for the safety of the boat and its passengers and is empowered by law to act accordingly.
13. If passengers arrive late, causing a delay in departure of the vessel more than 10 minutes, the time will not be added on to the end of the cruise unless an arrangement is made with the Cruise Operators by phoning 0458 005 008
14. At the time of booking a cruise for private charter, a deposit of $100 is to be paid to secure the booking. Refunding of the deposit is up to the discretion of the cruise operators and would depend on the circumstances causing the cancellation of the cruise. Payments can be made by Direct Bank Deposit, EFTPOS or Cash. Cheques may be accepted by prior agreement. The balance must be paid a week prior to departure.
15. You may wish to view a boat prior to your cruise. Our experienced Skippers can show you over the boat at 12.00 midday most days. Please phone 5492 8280 to make arrangements.
16. Restrictions apply regarding party decorations, eg no popper streamers, crepe paper, confetti, for environmental reasons. Please speak to Rose or Ken for clarification.